2nd Annual What the Funk 2019 NYE Party Feat. Tre King Band
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!
Come celebrate the New Year with food, drinks, and dancing at Beyu Caffe. Let’s push back the tables, set up the buffet, pop champagne, and let Tre King Band take control. Tre King Band is sure to Funk Up your night with their fusion of soul, funk, jazz, and R&B.
This year we are offering 2 ticket types. Go VIP and get a Seated Ticket which comes with a seat at a table, glass of champagne for a New Year’s toast, and access to the buffet featuring Beyu Caffe signature items available from 10pm-11:30pm. Wanna join the party but don’t plan to stop dancing? Get a Standing Room Only ticket which gets you into the party, plus champagne toast, and our Beyu Buffet.
Get your tickets before they’re gone and join the best NYE party in town!!
ABOUT THE BAND
The Tre’King Band was created by two individuals who are passionate about music and art, Rashad King and Ms Tre’King.
The Tre’King Entertainment Group was founded in 2010 when Rashad and Tre decided they wanted to do something different and make their own contribution to the music world. Tre’Jae is a vocalist who loves performing live, giving you something you can feel, while Rashad is renowned drummer, music director, and producer.
The idea is to keep music alive and to give long lasting impressions after a performance. Our goal has been to capture your with ” style and grace”, allowing a person to become one with the music.
As we continue to grow, we include musicians who may the same passion. Often times we rotate musicians, depending on the area and type of event. We are here to serve, so we make provisions to accommodate.
Tre’King is a movement, and best believe, when Tre’King is in the building, the Tre’King Band is gonna give it to you!
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- We recommend purchasing tickets via computer (not tablet or mobile device) on a Chrome browser which will allow patrons to choose their own seats. Currently, the mobile app does not allow patrons to choose seats. There will be a $1 service fee per ticket to move seats after purchase.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. We recommend patrons for the first show arrive early (by 6:15 pm) to have ample time to enjoy their meal. The restaurant will be cleared at 8:15 to accommodate the second seating. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Open Mic Night - Reservations cannot be made for Open Mic Night. There is a $5 cover charge. Seats are given out on a first come, first served basis. To ensure that your party is seated together all people must be present. We will do our best to accommodate guests, but seating is not guaranteed for parties with late arrivals.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- 10:30pm all bar stools and seats in the 50s will be removed to accommodate the late night series. Patrons seated in the 60s (bench by the wall) may also be asked to move depending on late night reservations.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact Bronwen Mischel directly for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.