Airolina Young Aviators Benefit
CEO and President of the North Carolina Institute for Economic Development, Farad Ali
The first African-American woman hired to pilot commercial planes at United Airlines, Shirley Suber
Emergent superstar blues singer at Brett’s OpenMic on Wednesday nights, Constance Prince
and many more come together for a fund raising event to benefit Airolina Young Aviators on Sunday, March 18, 2018 at Beyu Caffe. Please plan to attend and be informed about this innovative opportunity for the youth in our community and learn how you can help.
This will be an informative and entertaining showcase of our successes and our possibilities. We will be joined by airline professionals, educators, partners for change and talented musicians who will help us “Pass It On” to our youth. Tickets may be purchased on-line or onsite the day of the benefit at Beyu Caffe, located at 341 West Main Street, Durham, NC.
If you are unable to attend on Sunday, March 18, 2018 you are asked to make a tax-deductible contribution to Airolina Music and Flight Support, Inc. so you too can help us “Pass It On”.
There are three options for ticket donations HERE.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- We recommend purchasing tickets via computer (not tablet or mobile device) on a Chrome browser which will allow patrons to choose their own seats. Currently, the mobile app does not allow patrons to choose seats. There will be a $1 service fee per ticket to move seats after purchase.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. We recommend patrons for the first show arrive early (by 6:15 pm) to have ample time to enjoy their meal. The restaurant will be cleared at 8:15 to accommodate the second seating. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Open Mic Night - Reservations cannot be made for Open Mic Night. There is a $5 cover charge. Seats are given out on a first come, first served basis. To ensure that your party is seated together all people must be present. We will do our best to accommodate guests, but seating is not guaranteed for parties with late arrivals.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- 10:30pm all bar stools will be removed to accommodate the late night “After the Show" series
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact Bronwen Mischel directly for more information at email@example.com
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.