AOCFEST Performer: De’Sean Jones and Knomadik
When: Sat, Apr 29
9:00 pm - 10:00 pm,
**MUST HAVE AOCFEST WRISTBAND (Saturday Club Pass, Two-Day, or VIP) TO ATTEND**
CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS and HERE FOR THE FULL AOCFEST SCHEDULE
AOCFest offers several different wristbands offering different levels of access to the festival. You may purchase the Friday Club Pass, Saturday Club Pass, a 2 Day Club Pass giving access to the entire festival, or get the VIP ALL ACCESS which gives you access to the club venues + the VIP Sunday Brunch location. VIP ticket holders have access to reserved seating at select Festival venues, subject to individual venue capacity.
ABOUT DE’SEAN JONES
Detroit Saxophonist; De’Sean is a world renowned musician, we regarded for his powerhouse sound and unique approach to modern jazz and electronic music. De’Sean has been mentored by true masters from Detroit’s Marcus Belgrave and Rodney Whitaker, to saxophone giant Gary Bartz. Jones has also performed live and recorded with Grammy Award winning artists, ‘The Clark Sisters’ and Yolanda Adams, while even sharing the stage with music icon, Stevie Wonder.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact the café manager Malachi Kosanovich directly for more information at email@example.com
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.