AOCFEST Performer: Laurin Talese (jazz vocals)
When: Sat, Apr 29
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm,
**MUST HAVE AOCFEST WRISTBAND (Saturday Club Pass, Two-Day or VIP) TO ATTEND**
CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS and HERE FOR THE FULL AOCFEST SCHEDULE
AOCFest offers several different wristbands offering different levels of access to the festival. You may purchase the Friday Club Pass, Saturday Club Pass, a 2 Day Club Pass giving access to the entire festival, or get the VIP ALL ACCESS which gives you access to the club venues + the VIP Sunday Brunch location. VIP ticket holders have access to reserved seating at select Festival venues, subject to individual venue capacity.
ABOUT LAURIN TALESE
Naturally gifted, yet highly trained, Laurin Talese has been captivating audiences with her voice since the age of ten. A Cleveland, Ohio native, she attended the Cleveland School of the Arts and, at an early age, received notoriety as a promising young vocalist. After completing high school, Laurin relocated to Philadelphia where she attended the University of the Arts, and subsequently received a Bachelor of Music degree in jazz vocal performance.
Although her greatest affinity is jazz, Laurin is versatile within many musical genres. She has worked with numerous American recording artists including Jaguar Wright, Bilal, Robert Glasper, Vivian Green and German superstar, Joy Denelane, and has shared the stage with renowned classical and jazz ensembles such as The Cleveland Orchestra, The Cleveland Jazz Heritage Orchestra, The Moses Hogan Chorale, and the internationally acclaimed Mozarteum Orchestra of Salzburg, Austria. Her vocal talents have allowed her to travel the globe, and she has performed throughout Europe including the UK, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, as well as parts of Asia, Brazil, and 30 states within the U.S.
As a complement to her effortless vocal abilities, Laurin is a passionate songwriter. It is the union of her pure tone and poignant lyrics that excite her audiences and helps to define her sound. As she continues to build a name for herself as a solo voice, she can be seen performing throughout the East Coast and beyond. Most recently, Laurin partnered with Grammy-award winning drummer and producer, Ulysses Owens Jr., and internationally acclaimed music director/producer, Adam Blackstone ( BASSic Black Entertainment), to create her highly anticipated debut album, which features Owens and Blackstone, alongside Robert Glasper, Vivian Green, Josh Lawrence, Christian McBride, Christian Sands, Eric Wortham II, and more. Laurin Talese’s EP entitled, An Invitation was released last fall, and her debut album entitled Gorgeous Chaos was released in March 2016.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact the café manager Malachi Kosanovich directly for more information at email@example.com
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.