Rèbull Run & Brunch
When: Sat, Aug 12
10:00 am - 12:00 pm, Menu
Come out and have breakfast with the Rèbull Run Club Saturday morning from 10 am – 12pm! The group will be breaking bread with the community following their first community run. The run begins at CCB Plaza at 8:00 am. Free Run & Brunch RSVP link here.
The group will speak about the club and host Minority Trailblazer Podcast creator and Durham native, Greg E. Hill. Touring through Houston, NYC, ATL, DC, and Charlotte, Hill will be in the Bull City for Minority Trailblazer Live (Durham Edition). Community partners Derrick Beasley of Black August in the Park and Cicely Mitchell of the Art of Cool Project are featured guests. More about Minority Trailblazer Live Durham here.
About The Running Club
Rèbull Running is a community of runners, all moving for a purpose. #Rèbull was created by four friends who found a need for a more inclusive feel in the sport of running. #Rèbull is a group that promotes physical activity, mental growth, positivity, encouragement, togetherness and fun. #Rèbull accomplishes this by rebelling against stereotypes, injustice and societal norms in an active way throughout the Durham community and beyond. Between the four lead bulls/captains there are 15+ years of running experience.
Rèbull Running Club began with regular long distance run meet ups, usually on the weekends and quickly gained traction in the Durham area. Although #Rèbull received much interest during that time frame, many inspired runners weren’t yet ready for the long distance. Seeing a gap between the serious long distance runner and the inspired casual jog/walk/runner, the Motivational #MondayRundays group was born.
The Motivational #MondayRunday group runs are designed for people who want to get out and run, but might need a little extra motivation, a shorter distance or just a fun group atmosphere. This group run begins with a group stretch, motivational word of the week, and a quick reminder of “why you’re here”. The group typically ends with a cool down stretch and fellowship. #Rèbull also participates in local 5ks, community events and programs to support the Durham community and beyond.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact the café manager Malachi Kosanovich directly for more information at email@example.com
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.