Brian Miller (traditional jazz)
When: Fri, Jun 30
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm,
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!
ABOUT THE ARTIST
If you only come to see Brian Miller play at Beyú Caffé for one reason, come because he brings so much joy to playing. He readily admits that, while he might not play the most technical or musically complex jazz, he plays music that feels good, brightens days, and ensures that a listener enjoys hearing it as much as he enjoys playing it. And it’s obvious when he’s on stage that he’s in love with what he’s doing.
Brian began playing at his home church when he was 11 years old, just before entering into the 6th grade. He attended North Carolina Central University from 1996-2001 where he earned his BA in Music Performance and a BM in Jazz Studies.
He has played and recorded with the John Brown Quintet and Big Band, the phenomenal Mrs. Nnenne Freelon, The Upper Room Church of God in Christ Sanctuary Choir, Beggars Caravan, The Josh Pepper Project, Mr. Clark Terry, Maceo Parker, Branford Marsalis, T.S. Monk, Terrell Stafford, Tim Warfield, Adonis Rose, Mr. Jimmy Heath, Bob Mintzer… just to name a few.
If the above is not enough reason for you to come out, check out this video of Brian playing a guest spot with Baron Tymas. Then come in to see him live for yourself.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact the café manager Malachi Kosanovich directly for more information at email@example.com
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.