Carmen Rodgers + Nicholas Ryan Gant (R&B Duet)
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!
ABOUT THE ARTISTS
Carmen Rodgers – Songwriter + Recording Artist from Dallas, Texas currently residing in Brooklyn, NY. On stage, Carmen Rodgers delivers sweet, sultry & smoky vocals, with a hint of Texas grit and southern daint, as only a native Dallas gal can. That “Sweet Soul” voice has seen the world. Between touring as a Solo Artist or on the road as Featured Vocalist and Songwriter with the wildly popular and dynamic Grammy-nominated band ‘The Foreign Exchange’, this Singer/Songwriter is in demand and continuing to make her mark with her music. Produced on her own label Candigirl Music, Rodgers’ highly-anticipated third studio album “STARGAZER” released in 2015 to critical acclaim and her newest single “Beyond The Stage” is top 20 playlist on Sirius/XM’s “Heart & Soul.” Carmen was most recently a Featured Vocalist and Songwriter on the hit albums “Tigallerro” featuring Eric Roberson & Phonte (The Foreign Exchange) and Zo!’s “Skybreak” and The Foreign Exchange’s recent compilation “Hide & Seek.”
Nicholas Ryan Gant is a New York-based Recording Artist from Phoenix, Arizona. He studied classical vocal performance at Howard University in Washington, D.C. He’s been a featured vocalist on several projects internationally and has sung support vocals for recording artists such as Michael McDonald, Mariah Carey, Oleta Adams and Miri Ben-Ari, Zo! and Carmen Rodgers, and Run the Jewels. He’s also an accomplished vocal coach for several artists and record labels.
Together, Carmen + Nicholas have created a very special for the audience to hear some of the greatest R&B duets of all time; songs that have stood the test of time including some recent instant classics. Introducing: DUETS.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- We recommend purchasing tickets via computer (not tablet or mobile device) on a Chrome browser which will allow patrons to choose their own seats. Currently, the mobile app does not allow patrons to choose seats. There will be a $1 service fee per ticket to move seats after purchase.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. We recommend patrons for the first show arrive early (by 6:15 pm) to have ample time to enjoy their meal. The restaurant will be cleared at 8:15 to accommodate the second seating. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Open Mic Night - Reservations cannot be made for Open Mic Night. There is a $5 cover charge. Seats are given out on a first come, first served basis. To ensure that your party is seated together all people must be present. We will do our best to accommodate guests, but seating is not guaranteed for parties with late arrivals.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- 10:30pm all bar stools and seats in the 50s will be removed to accommodate the late night series. Patrons seated in the 60s (bench by the wall) may also be asked to move depending on late night reservations.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact Bronwen Mischel directly for more information at email@example.com
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.