Connie McCoy & Mo’ Jazz (Jazz, Pop, R&B)
When: Fri, Dec 08
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm, $14
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!
ABOUT THE ARTISTS
Mo’ Jazz is a band with a cause…beCause music heals the soul. Offering a blend of Jazz, Pop, R&B and Gospel, Mo’ Jazz is becoming one of the Triangle’s hottest performing bands. They have incredible stage presence that radiates energy through every song. This group includes some of the area’s top musicians, songwriters and vocalist. Connie McCoy (vocalist) has been wowing audiences with her charm and wit and has been described as entertainment packaged in elegance. Kenny Demery’s (lead guitar) style is said to be soothing, soulful and emotional. Derrek Croney, the band geek, started playing keyboards in church and has directed numerous choirs. Drummer, Rick Lindsay, has played with several National Gospel Artist and is an avid lover of music. Reginald Jessup (bass) has served as Music Director for several bands and has written and arranged songs for independent artist and gospel stage plays. Each member of Mo’ Jazz has years of experience and offers a wealth of musical influence.
It is the band’s desire to help raise awareness to the many social ills that plague our country. They not only want to be in the community in which they serve, but a part of the community by offering music to meet and heal the needs of their listening audience. Heart to Heart, Prostate Cancer Awareness, Breast Cancer and Autism organizations are just a few they have partnered with over the years.
“Mo’ Jazz takes it’s audience on a musical journey that is memorable from start to finish.”
Rhonda Rainey, Chair Community Vision Inc.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact the café manager Malachi Kosanovich directly for more information at email@example.com
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.