Elijah Bland (Soul Vocals)
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Elijah Bland is not your average man, and certainly not your average artist. The multi-talented actor, singer, songwriter, producer, musician and entrepreneur embodies a presence and style matched by few in his generation. His musical sensibility reflects a range of inspiration, from the sensual musicality of Prince, to the funky twang of Bill Withers, to the spiritual soul of Al Green, to the bold essence of Isaac Hayes. Some have even drawn comparisons to the vocal tonality of Michael Jackson. With his latest single, entitled “The One”, Bland delivers an uplifting ballad that many listeners are calling an instant wedding classic.
Featured on international media platforms including The Quiet Storm with Lenny Green, The Michael Baisden Show and Arise Entertainment 360, Bland has captured the attention of music lovers around the world, connecting with the hearts of women and the minds of men. His music is currently in rotation on commercial and satellite R&B/Soul radio stations, including Music Choice and Sirius XM. Bland’s sultry single, “For The Record”, also garnered national attention with a year-long tour, including live performances in over 30 major U.S. markets.
The independent release of his full-length album, Soulcentric, garnered immediate international acclaim with the singles “Talk To Me” (Elijah’s national radio debut on the Michael Baisden Show) and “Necessary” (nominated for Best R&B Song in the Independent Music Awards) creating a substantial buzz during the rise of social media. Perhaps the most powerful selection from the Soulcentric catalogue, however, is the uplifting women’s anthem “Wash The Mirror (Love Yourself)” which inspired the launch of the worldwide #LoveYourself Campaign. Fueled by the age-old notion that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, the mission of this campaign is to encourage and inspire future generations of women to develop a positive relationship with their own self-image, promoting positive self-esteem through the universal language of music.
This charismatic performer has headlined on the Capital Jazz SuperCruise and shared the stage with some of the world’s most beloved Jazz and Soul artists including the late, great George Duke, Stanley Clarke, Gerald Albright, Will Downing, Lalah Hathaway, Dwele, Boney James, Yolanda Adams, and Eric Roberson. On stage, he leads his band with vocal and instrumental prowess, exuding an energy that invigorates the world of entertainment. Beyond his musical endeavors, Bland has also proven himself as a gifted actor in film, television, theatre and voiceovers. He also made his directorial debut with the official music video for “The One.”
In his quest for artistic excellence across all platforms, Elijah aims to deliver a consistent message of passion, purpose, faith, and love. It is through this mission that he continues to uplift and inspire current and future generations, making the Elijah Bland brand one we will never forget.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- We recommend purchasing tickets via computer (not tablet or mobile device) on a Chrome browser which will allow patrons to choose their own seats. Currently, the mobile app does not allow patrons to choose seats. There will be a $1 service fee per ticket to move seats after purchase.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. We recommend patrons for the first show arrive early (by 6:15 pm) to have ample time to enjoy their meal. The restaurant will be cleared at 8:15 to accommodate the second seating. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Open Mic Night - Reservations cannot be made for Open Mic Night. There is a $5 cover charge. Seats are given out on a first come, first served basis. To ensure that your party is seated together all people must be present. We will do our best to accommodate guests, but seating is not guaranteed for parties with late arrivals.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- 10:30pm all bar stools and seats in the 50s will be removed to accommodate the late night series. Patrons seated in the 60s (bench by the wall) may also be asked to move depending on late night reservations.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact Bronwen Mischel directly for more information at email@example.com
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.