Family Sircle (old school Motown / R&B)
When: Fri, Sep 08
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm, $12
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!
ABOUT THE BAND
Family Sircle was started in 1985 by the late Edgar Saunders who passed away in 2009, the new Family Sircle now consists of Stanley Saunders, Andy Peterson, Pierce McKoy, and Jerome Saunders. This group is known for primarily old school R&B with a lot of awesome choreography and great showmanship. Family Sircle has opened for Pattie LaBelle, the Whispers & Dramatics, George Clinton, and other great musical icons.
According to a May 2016 article published by News & Observer, Pierce McKoy of McKoy’s Shoe Shine, “was born and raised on Durham’s Pettigrew Street, close to the railroad tracks as well as the Biltmore Hotel and The Regal Theatre, where the stars of Motown would perform when on tour.” McKoy’s journey as a member of Family Sircle is as rich as Durham’s history and one for which you want to be present. Come on and enjoy.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact the café manager Malachi Kosanovich directly for more information at email@example.com
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.