Frank McComb (Saturday Show)
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!!!
*There is a $15 food/beverage minimum in addition to your ticket purchase.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Meet the man who has worked with many of the music industry’s giants including, Prince, Chaka Khan, Will Smith, Najee, Branford Marsalis, George Duke, Najee, Phyllis Hyman, Gamble and Huff, Patrice Rushen, and Lalah Hathaway to name a few. He is Frank McComb! This International Recording Artist/Pianist/Producer/Composer has been involved in music up close and personal for more than half of his life so it’s no surprise that he is one of the most sought musical talents in the music industry.
Here’s just some of what’s being said about Frank McComb:
“Frank makes it look so easy… but his talents, skills represent hours and hours of listening, years of love and respect for the music, decades of appreciation for specific artists, and countless days of wondering if his contribution matters ….. and it does …..and he is AWESOME!!!”
Most sincerely .. -Patrice Rushen, Musician
“Working with Frank McComb is like working with the likes of Stevie Wonder and George Duke all rolled into one. Recording “Signature” was truly a highlight for me on “You, Me and Forever”. Frank is a true genius and I’m happy to see this song get the attention it deserves.” -Najee, Two-time Grammy Award winning and nominated Saxophonist
“He’s a pianist and he’s a miracle. He can play his behind off, and he can sing his behind off, and then he has the nerve – the gall – to write his behind off.”
-Jill Scott, Grammy Award winning/Soul Singer/Writer/Actress – Speaking on Frank McComb and his 3rd CD “Straight From The Vault” in Oprah Winfrey’s “O Magazine”
“Frank McComb is the perfect storm between Stevie, Donny and Herbie, with his own sauce tossed in.” -Bob Baldwin, Pianist
“Frank McComb’s music is rich and soulful filled with life stories and love, joy and inspiration…A brilliant musician and a beautiful human being who always leaves his audiences lifted! -Dianne Reeves, Grammy Award Winning Vocalist/Songwriter
Frank McComb’s latest CD titled, “Soulmate: Another Love Story” is NOW AVAILABLE!! Get yours NOW at Boobeescoot.com and on CD Baby. His current single, “Feelin Some Kinda Way” feat. Najee & Avery*Sunshine. is also available for download.
For booking information, contact: management@ frankmccomb.info. Read more about Frank McComb at FrankMcComb.info.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- We recommend purchasing tickets via computer (not tablet or mobile device) on a Chrome browser which will allow patrons to choose their own seats. Currently, the mobile app does not allow patrons to choose seats. There will be a $1 service fee per ticket to move seats after purchase.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. We recommend patrons for the first show arrive early (by 6:15 pm) to have ample time to enjoy their meal. The restaurant will be cleared at 8:15 to accommodate the second seating. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Open Mic Night - Reservations cannot be made for Open Mic Night. There is a $5 cover charge. Seats are given out on a first come, first served basis. To ensure that your party is seated together all people must be present. We will do our best to accommodate guests, but seating is not guaranteed for parties with late arrivals.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- 10:30pm all bar stools and seats in the 50s will be removed to accommodate the late night series. Patrons seated in the 60s (bench by the wall) may also be asked to move depending on late night reservations.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact Bronwen Mischel directly for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.