Frank McComb – Full Band (soul/jazz)
When: Fri, Mar 24
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm, $28 Advance/$30 Door
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
ABOUT THE BAND
Meet the man who has worked with many of the music industry’s giants including, Prince, Chaka Khan, Will Smith, Najee, Branford Marsalis, George Duke, Frankie Beverly and Maze, Phyllis Hyman, Gamble and Huff, Patrice Rushen, Lalah Hathaway, Fred Hammond, and John P. Kee, to name a few. He is Frank McComb! This International Recording Artist/Pianist/Producer/Composer has been involved in music up close and personal for more than half of his life so it’s no surprise that he is one of the most sought after musical talents in the music industry.
Here’s just some of what is being said about Frank McComb:
“Frank makes it look so easy… but his talents, skills represent hours and hours of listening, years of love and respect for the music, decades of appreciation for specific artists, and countless days of wondering if his contribution matters ….. and it does …..and he is AWESOME!!!” – Most sincerely .. Patrice Rushen, Musician.
“Working with Frank McComb is like working with the likes of Stevie Wonder and George Duke all rolled into one. Recording “Signature” was truly a highlight for me on “You, Me and Forever”. Frank is a true genius and I’m happy to see this song get the attention it deserves.” -Najee, Two-time Grammy Award winning and nominated Saxophonist.
“He’s a pianist and he’s a miracle. He can play his behind off, and he can sing his behind off, and then he has the nerve – the gall – to write his behind off.” -Jill Scott, Grammy Award winning/Soul Singer/Writer/Actress – Speaking on Frank McComb and his 3rd CD “Straight From The Vault” in Oprah Winfrey’s “O Magazine”.
“Frank McComb is the perfect storm between Stevie, Donny and Herbie, with his own sauce tossed in.” -Bob Baldwin, Pianist.
“Frank McComb’s music is rich and soulful filled with life stories and love, joy and inspiration…A brilliant musician and a beautiful human being who always leaves his audiences lifted!” -Dianne Reeves, Grammy Award Winning Vocalist/Songwriter.
Frank McComb’s latest CD titled, “Soulmate: Another Love Story” is NOW AVAILABLE!! Get yours NOW at Boobeescoot.com, CD Baby, and oniTunes. His current single, “Feelin Some Kinda Way” feat. Najee & Avery*Sunshine. is also available for download.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact the café manager Malachi Kosanovich directly for more information at email@example.com
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.