Groove Masters Band (Smooth Jazz)
When: Fri, Feb 17
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm, $15 PER SHOW
ON SALE NOW!
ABOUT THE BAND
Groove Masters Band was formed in 2007, in Charlotte, NC. The band consists of six veteran musicians with over twenty years of professional musical experience. Since forming, Groove Masters has performed for audiences in various venues across the country. In 2007, the Coca-Cola Company hired Groove Masters for the Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association Basketball Tournament (C.I.A.A.), to perform with hip hop legend Mr. Doug E. Fresh, and appear with renowned actress/producer Ms. Vivica A. Fox. Later in 2007, Groove Masters performed at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Also in 2007, Groove Masters wrote and recorded the soundtrack for an independent film, in Hollywood, CA. In 2008, Groove Masters took its smooth groove into international territory. Groove Masters toured in Europe, and released its first CD titled “Elements of Groove.” The CD received rave reviews and is presently in heavy rotation. Also in 2008, Groove Masters performed in the South Carolina Jazz Festival honoring Mr. Dizzy Gillespie, in Cheraw, SC. In 2009, Groove Masters received the coveted “Best Jazz Band in the Carolinas Award” from the Charlotte Music Awards (CMA). Later that year, Groove Masters performed in the Jazz on the River Festival in Fayetteville, NC. In 2010, Groove Masters was contacted by the founder of Midnight Starr, Grammy-award nominated artist, Mr. Reggie Calloway. Mr. Calloway performed with Groove Masters in Charlotte, NC. The show sold out and the audience begged for encore performances. This show sparked the beginning of a relationship that continues to date. In 2011, Groove Masters released its sophomore CD entitled “Praise Worthy,” a gospel project that was Sold out in both Greensboro and Charlotte, NC. Because of Groove Masters’ smooth sound, they were invited back by a large corporation, to perform at the C.I.A.A. Basketball Tournament, in 2012. In 2013, Groove Masters performed during the C.I.A.A. with gospel artists Arnette Murrill-Crooms, Fred Hammond and United Tenors, in Charlotte, NC. Also in 2013, Groove Masters traveled to Omaha, NE, and performed with Mr. Reggie Calloway. Later in 2013, Groove Masters performed with Stellar-Award Winner Mr. Earnest Pugh, in Greensboro, NC. In 2014, Groove Masters performed while on tour with Grammy Award Winner and gospel legend Ms. Twinkie Clark and Mr. Larry Clark. Groove Masters also recorded a project for gospel artist Mrs. Catrina Reese. Groove Masters is a constantly evolving band with desires to accomplish bigger, and better things. With a dedicated fan base, Groove Masters continues to add to its many followers with each performance. If you are looking for a band that will have audiences grooving, and on their feet… Groove Masters is the obvious choice. They are currently in the studio recording there third project called ” Keeping The Groove Alive” set to be released in mid May 2016.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact the café manager Malachi Kosanovich directly for more information at email@example.com
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.