Jason Eskridge (Singer songwriter, blues)
When: Fri, Sep 29
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm, $15
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Jason Eskridge was born and grew up in Rockwood, TN. After high school he attended college at Tennessee Tech University, where he played football and received a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering. He accepted a post-graduate engineering job in Huntsville, AL, but couldn’t shake his passion for music. So he packed up, left Huntsville, and moved to Nashville, TN where he currently resides.
Since moving to Nashville, Jason has worked either as a background vocalist or opening act for countless award winning acts such as Zac Brown Band, Lyle Lovett, Randy Travis, Jonny Lang, Keb Mo’, Nicole C. Mullen, Marc Broussard, Robert Glasper, and Toby Mac. He has also been featured as a guest vocalist on numerous projects.In 2006, Eskridge released self-titled independent EP Jason Eskridge, and begin continued touring the U.S., playing every coffee shop and bar in town. He has also had the opportunity to take his music abroad to South Africa, Amsterdam, India, and England. Jason‘s latest release Live in Nashville, featuring a thrilling cover of Sam Cooke classic “A Change Is Gonna Come”. He currently host a bi-weekly soul music series in Nashville and tours regularly while prepping his next indie release on his label Rustic Soul Records.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact the café manager Malachi Kosanovich directly for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.