Latin Vibe on Thursday Nights
CoboBrothers Presents Latin Vibe at Beyu on Thursday Nights With Live Musicians!
Come spend your Thursday evenings with us, start with a free dance lesson at 9pm and then dance the night away! (Cover charge applies after 9:30)
This promises to be a great partnership, come down and join the party.
– 9:00p – 9:30PM Free Class (20 min) and Meet & Greet Dance Social
– 9:30PM: Admission ($8 before 10pm/$10 after 10pm ) collected for entrance to the main dance floor
– 9:30PM – 12:00AM: Jam Session on main floor
Please note that there will be limited seating because we will be moving tables and chairs to make space for the dance floor.
Rear Gated Lot
The lot behind Beyu Caffe is accessible around the clock. It is free after 7pm and on weekends. $1 per hour during the day (max $8/day).
Free 2 Hour Public Lot
There is a free 2 hour lot located at the corner of Chapel Hill street and the Downtown Loop next to the old Book Exchange.
There are 1 hour and 2 hour street parking spaces within 1 block of Beyú Caffé along Main and Chapel Hill Streets, as well as on the Downtown Loop (W Morgan and Ramseur Streets).
Bull City Connector
Additionally, there is a fare-free bus that travels between Duke and Golden Belt, stopping at all points downtown in-between. More info.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- We recommend purchasing tickets via computer (not tablet or mobile device) on a Chrome browser which will allow patrons to choose their own seats. Currently, the mobile app does not allow patrons to choose seats. There will be a $1 service fee per ticket to move seats after purchase.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. We recommend patrons for the first show arrive early (by 6:15 pm) to have ample time to enjoy their meal. The restaurant will be cleared at 8:15 to accommodate the second seating. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Open Mic Night - Reservations cannot be made for Open Mic Night. There is a $5 cover charge. Seats are given out on a first come, first served basis. To ensure that your party is seated together all people must be present. We will do our best to accommodate guests, but seating is not guaranteed for parties with late arrivals.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- 10:30pm all bar stools will be removed to accommodate the late night “After the Show" series
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact Bronwen Mischel directly for more information at email@example.com
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.