Mixtape Monday with DJ Guv’nor (and Martini Specials)
When: Mon, Jul 18
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm, FREE
Mixtape Mondays are for music and martinis!
Drop by anytime, any Monday and check out our wide variety of martinis!
ABOUT THE DJ
We’ve all heard the emotion in music, but have you felt it? The pulsating, invigorating sound that makes you run faster, manufacture the bravado needed to take on the world or the lyrics that narrate exactly what you are feeling.
As a man of the people, my singular goal is to help you experience music through emotion. Join me on my grassroots campaign to build a nation of “music feelist.”
Ginger Limeade $6
Premium lime vodka, fresh squeezed lime juice, our own home-made ginger simple syrup, and a splash of club soda makes this the ultimate spring refresher.
A blend of vodka, gin, and Lillet, with a hint of citrus to make it really pop.
Durm Cosmo $6
Premium Lime Vodka, a dash of Cointreau, fresh squeezed lime juice, and a bit of cranberry to make it our own.
Orange Blossom $5
Vodka, citrus liqueurs, and a hint of orange juice.
Lemon Drop $5
Vodka and fresh squeezed lemon juice, sweetened and chilled into a classic martini
Mint Julep $5
A crisp blend of whiskey, fresh mint, and a hint of sweetness.Vodka, citrus liqueurs, and a hint of orange juice.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact the café manager Malachi Kosanovich directly for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.