New Year’s Eve Bash at Beyu Caffe ft. Marcus Anderson Concert with special guest artist, Shelby J.
When: Tuesday, Dec 31 - Wednesday, Jan 01
8:00 pm - 1:00 am,
We’re don’t want to brag (ok, maybe just a little bit), but we’re sure to be the hottest spot in town for your New Year’s Eve celebrations.
This year we are featuring the one and only Marcus Anderson with special guest Shelby J., and the details are finally here! We will be featuring TWO separate party opportunities: (1) A Pre-New Year’s Eve Dinner Celebration with a Live Performance Concert, and (2) a New Year’s Eve Party Celebration with a Live Performance Concert and a countdown champagne toast.
(PRE) NYE Dinner Celebration & Concert Details:
- 7:30PM to 10:00PM
- 3 Course Prix Fixe Menu by our Culinary Chef
- Complimentary Cocktail or Wine
- Admission to the concert
- $60 per person
** Price includes gratuity on food and beverage only
NYE Party Celebration Package Details:
- 10:30PM to 1:00AM
- Prix Fixe Appetizers/Tapas Menu by our Culinary Chef
- Complimentary Cocktail or Wine (may substitute a bottle of wine for groups of 4)
- Admission to the concert
- Complimentary Countdown Champagne Toast
- Premium Seating & Table
- $70 per person
Tickets Available Here (Couple Purchase –2)
Tickets Available Here (Group Purchase–4)
** Package deal must be purchased in groups of 2 or 4
** Price includes gratuity on food & beverages only
** Only 30 seats available
If neither of these sound perfect for you, we also are featuring a general admission option to the New Year’s Eve Celebration:
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- Seating for the 8:00 set begins at 7:00, with seating for the 10:00 set to begin at 9:30.
- If you want to sit with others who have purchased tickets separately please call the café as soon as possible with the names of those persons you wish to join so that we can try to hold space. Depending on the show and how quickly tickets are sold for the event, we cannot guarantee combined seating if tickets are not originally purchased as a group.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact the café manager Malachi Kosanovich directly for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.