MTCB Experiment (Smooth Jazz/Jazz Fusion) – (Replacing Nia Simmons)
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!
Due to the change in weather conditions affecting Nia Simmon’s travel, we are lucky to be able to move one of our future band performances to tonight’s date! Tonight we are proud to offer The MTCB Experiment, which is the perfect band for getting out of the house and unwinding after the recent storm.
ABOUT THE ARTISTS
Hailing from Fayetteville NC, The MTCB Experiment is the brainchild of master keyboardist Marell Glenn who has played with various National Artist including Tank, Marcus Canty, J. Holiday and the Legendary Fatback Band with whom he just returned from overseas with last month. The band consists of three other well respected and talented musicians, Brandon “Trell” Cromartie on keys, Cody Burson on bass and holding down the groove Brandon “Black” Jones on drums.
The MTCB Experiment offers the listener a combination of Jazz Fusion, Funk and Soul music designed to keep you captivated and feeling good
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- We recommend purchasing tickets via computer (not tablet or mobile device) on a Chrome browser which will allow patrons to choose their own seats. Currently, the mobile app does not allow patrons to choose seats. There will be a $1 service fee per ticket to move seats after purchase.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. We recommend patrons for the first show arrive early (by 6:15 pm) to have ample time to enjoy their meal. The restaurant will be cleared at 8:15 to accommodate the second seating. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Open Mic Night - Reservations cannot be made for Open Mic Night. There is a $5 cover charge. Seats are given out on a first come, first served basis. To ensure that your party is seated together all people must be present. We will do our best to accommodate guests, but seating is not guaranteed for parties with late arrivals.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- 10:30pm all bar stools and seats in the 50s will be removed to accommodate the late night series. Patrons seated in the 60s (bench by the wall) may also be asked to move depending on late night reservations.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact Bronwen Mischel directly for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.