R’mone Entonio (R&B/Smooth Jazz)
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!
ABOUT THE ARTIST
“UNORTHODOX SOUL is not just new music to enjoy: its existence signals the rise of a galvanizing musician and on-the-verge star.”-MELODYCHARLES,SOULTRACKS.COM
“The classical, jazz, and vocal training Entonio received at Virginia State University are all on display in the unique arrangements and original compositions he and [DocJunya] have produced.” -L.MICHAELGIPSON,SOULTRACKS.COM
Born in 1986 in Martinsville,Virginia, R’mone Entonio began singing at the age of 5 alongside his father in an all-male gospel quartet group. Constantly being influenced by the records & cassette tapes played by his parents, the radio, etc., R’mone’s musical influences range from Lalah Hathaway, Eric Benetand D’Angeloto, Stevie Wonder, The Gap Band & The Beatles.
After relocating to North Carolina post-college, R’mone has gone on to accompany some very influential artists of North Carolina’s Piedmont region such as World Renowned Poet Josephus Thompson,
International performing artist Vanessa Ferguson, international recording artist Tanya Ross, and world renowned singer/performer Sybil Lynch, just to name a few. All of these experiences have helped R’mone to step forward in his own artistry & brand, the R’mone Entonio Brand.
As this young artist continues to emerge, footage of R’mone’s cover work of songs performed live can be found on YouTube. The brand new album “UNORTHODOX SOUL” is available now & can be purchased on all digital media outlets online.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- We recommend purchasing tickets via computer (not tablet or mobile device) on a Chrome browser which will allow patrons to choose their own seats. Currently, the mobile app does not allow patrons to choose seats. There will be a $1 service fee per ticket to move seats after purchase.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. We recommend patrons for the first show arrive early (by 6:15 pm) to have ample time to enjoy their meal. The restaurant will be cleared at 8:15 to accommodate the second seating. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Open Mic Night - Reservations cannot be made for Open Mic Night. There is a $5 cover charge. Seats are given out on a first come, first served basis. To ensure that your party is seated together all people must be present. We will do our best to accommodate guests, but seating is not guaranteed for parties with late arrivals.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact Bronwen Mischel directly for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.