TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Hailed as the future of the blues, Seth Rosenbloom brings a highly inspired and expressive approach to his music. Seth’s dazzling lines and singing vibrato on the guitar along with his distinctively sultry vocals result in his own interpretation of the blues and are fully on display on his debut, self-titled EP, released September, 2017.
The Boston Globe calls him a “searing blues-rock guitarist” and A.J. Wachtel of The Noise Boston says, “He makes his guitar growl and has a voice to match”. A review of his EP by Mike Rick of the Blues PowR blog compares Seth to “a slightly younger and rawer version of Matt Schofield” and also praises his “gravelly, forceful vocals and stinging guitar work”.
Seth was born into a musical family in Waltham, Massachusetts. After playing classical violin in his earliest years, Seth took up guitar at age eleven, first drawn to the music of Elvis and The Beatles. At the young age of sixteen, Seth was selected for a performance merit scholarship at Berklee College of Music. While a dean’s list student at Berklee, Seth developed his compositional and technical skills in both jazz and improvisational music, extensively expanding his musical vocabulary.
After spending a few years as an active sideman and in demand clinician, Seth stepped into the spotlight with 2017 marking the release of his debut, self-titled EP as well as tour dates up and down the East Coast. His performances always display an intense and deeply committed musicianship. Combined with his engaging and sincere personality, Seth never fails to delight audiences.
Much of 2018 will be spent on the road, with Seth performing to his rapidly growing fanbase across the United States and beyond. He will also head back into the studio to start work on his next album. Don’t miss your chance to see this rising blues guitar star when he comes to a city near you.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- We recommend purchasing tickets via computer (not tablet or mobile device) on a Chrome browser which will allow patrons to choose their own seats. Currently, the mobile app does not allow patrons to choose seats. There will be a $1 service fee per ticket to move seats after purchase.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. We recommend patrons for the first show arrive early (by 6:15 pm) to have ample time to enjoy their meal. The restaurant will be cleared at 8:15 to accommodate the second seating. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Open Mic Night - Reservations cannot be made for Open Mic Night. There is a $5 cover charge. Seats are given out on a first come, first served basis. To ensure that your party is seated together all people must be present. We will do our best to accommodate guests, but seating is not guaranteed for parties with late arrivals.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- 10:30pm all bar stools will be removed to accommodate the late night “After the Show" series
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact Bronwen Mischel directly for more information at email@example.com
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.