Stanley Baird (Jazz/Soul)
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Stanley Baird, as an acclaimed musician, composer and entertainer, has not only become a household item in his home state of North Carolina but he has also achieved wide recognition as an educator at both the public and university level. In 1991, Stanley formed The Stanley Baird Group and since then Stanley has released seven albums with Slow Jams: I being the latest release.
During his teaching tenure in St.Croix of the U.S. Virgin Islands, Stanley was able to quench his thirst for West Indian and Latin music. This influence is heard through his music.
Stanley has shared the concert stage with his mentor Donald Byrd, Najee, Alex Bugnon, Regina Belle, Richard Elliot, Brian McKnight, Kirk Whalum, Kim Waters, The O’Jays and the late George Howard.
Stanley has had airplay on at least three hundred Quiet Storm and Urban radio programs and one soap opera The Guiding Light. He received reviews and articles in Bre, Billboard, and the Gavin Report. Throughout his career, Baird has covered every aspect of jazz, using his gift to create music with heart.
Stanley created the STANLEY BAIRD YOUTH JAZZ FOUNDATION because he believes jazz can be kept alive through young rising instrumentalists and vocalists. Baird ‘s philosophy is “Listening to music is good for the soul and the mind…don’t do drugs, get your high on soothing, inspirational music.”
Presently the Stanley Baird Group can be heard in his home state of North Carolina but the group is willing and able to travel anywhere in the world.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- We recommend purchasing tickets via computer (not tablet or mobile device) on a Chrome browser which will allow patrons to choose their own seats. Currently, the mobile app does not allow patrons to choose seats. There will be a $1 service fee per ticket to move seats after purchase.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. We recommend patrons for the first show arrive early (by 6:15 pm) to have ample time to enjoy their meal. The restaurant will be cleared at 8:15 to accommodate the second seating. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Open Mic Night - Reservations cannot be made for Open Mic Night. There is a $5 cover charge. Seats are given out on a first come, first served basis. To ensure that your party is seated together all people must be present. We will do our best to accommodate guests, but seating is not guaranteed for parties with late arrivals.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- 10:30pm all bar stools and seats in the 50s will be removed to accommodate the late night series. Patrons seated in the 60s (bench by the wall) may also be asked to move depending on late night reservations.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact Bronwen Mischel directly for more information at email@example.com
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.