Sunday Brunch with Frank Longino
When: Sun, Jul 23
11:30 am - 2:00 pm,
Join us for Free live jazz over brunch today!
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Frank Longino plays a variety of styles of music but focus on jazz standards. He’s been playing piano professionally for 25 years mostly in the New York city area and has been living in the Raleigh/Durham vicinity now for almost 3 years and have enjoyed playing many venues in the area. He frequently performs with jazz singer Angela Bingham, guitarist Paul Bomar, bassist/guitarist Ben Palmer and many others. Longino has played such local venues as The Prime Smokehouse in Rocky Mount, Beyu Cafe in Durham, Unvined Wine Bar in Cary, The Oxford in Raleigh as well as private parties all over the region.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact the café manager Malachi Kosanovich directly for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.