Tamisha Waden (r&b, soul)
When: Fri, Oct 20
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm, $15
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Tamisha Waden is a driven, passionate and charismatic artist with a unique approach to her blend of soul, jazz and R&B.
This native North Carolinian began her love affair with music at an early age, growing up with and around influences of Gospel music. As a preacher’s daughter, this sultry songstress began crooning the sounds of inspiration at the age of five.
Her music is all about connecting with listeners through beautiful melodies, soulful performances and uplifting lyrics, not unlike influential performers the likes of Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, Donnie Hathaway or The Clark Sisters, just to mention a few.
Tamisha’s biggest desire is to create timeless music that is relatable and stand with all that is popular in an overly saturated industry of up and coming artist: don’t miss her recent performances with grammy nominees The Foreign Exchange, where she is a featured lead and supporting vocalist on their latest studio efforts “Tales from the Land of Milk and Honey”. She can also be heard as a featured artist on the latest compilation by The Foreign Exchange “Hide&Seek”.
Find out more at tamishawaden.com and let the music tell you the rest of this story
For Bookings Email Tamishasings@gmail.com
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact the café manager Malachi Kosanovich directly for more information at email@example.com
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.