Terence Young (Jazz/Soul/R&B)
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Terence Young has earned the reputation of one of the most talented and electrifying Lead Guitarist in the world. He has released 10 cds to date, ranging from Smooth Jazz and R&B, to gospel, Christmas, instrumental rock, and his original guitar compositions.
Terence has shared the stage with countless renowned recording artists, including, The Temptations, Frankie Beverly and Maze, Patti Labelle, Gladys Knight, BabyFace, Charlie Wilson, Envogue, Morris Day and the Time, Al Jarreau, Roberta Flack, George Duke, Rachelle Ferrell, Gerald Albright, Clarence Carter and Joe Sample. In addition to performing with these top talents, Terence has also performed with and was Music Director for the Legendary Ashford and Simpson, Lenny Williams, Aaron Hall and Angie Stone, to name a few. Terence’s talent can be heard on the Earth, Wind & Fire Tribute CD with R&B Queen, Angie Stone.
Terence has been called on to perform the National Anthem at the NBA and various college Games, and he was the featured artist at the NAMM, the National Association of Music Merchants. He has received several prestigious awards, including a Humanitarian Award.
A native of Elko, SC, Terence Young now resides in Columbia SC where he manages The FINESSE BAND (TheFinesseBand.com), one of the top party bands in the Southeast, while still producing and performing his Jazz Concerts Nationwide. These shows are known as THE TERENCE YOUNG EXPERIENCE… Entertaining and electrifying are just two words Terence’s fans use to describe his shows. Be sure to catch The Terence Young Experience the next time he is in your area. You don’t want to miss it!
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- We recommend purchasing tickets via computer (not tablet or mobile device) on a Chrome browser which will allow patrons to choose their own seats. Currently, the mobile app does not allow patrons to choose seats. There will be a $1 service fee per ticket to move seats after purchase.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. We recommend patrons for the first show arrive early (by 6:15 pm) to have ample time to enjoy their meal. The restaurant will be cleared at 8:15 to accommodate the second seating. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Open Mic Night - Reservations cannot be made for Open Mic Night. There is a $5 cover charge. Seats are given out on a first come, first served basis. To ensure that your party is seated together all people must be present. We will do our best to accommodate guests, but seating is not guaranteed for parties with late arrivals.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- 10:30pm all bar stools and seats in the 50s will be removed to accommodate the late night series. Patrons seated in the 60s (bench by the wall) may also be asked to move depending on late night reservations.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact Bronwen Mischel directly for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.