The 4 Korners (Jazz Fusion)
TICKETS ON SALE NOW
ABOUT THE ARTISTS
An original live instrumental music band, The 4 Korners play jazz fusion, though they prefer to call their sounds “Journey Music.” The ensemble is composed of Clarence “T-lee” Hill on keys, James “JT” Thompson on bass, Isaac “Ike” Thompson on guitar, and Jerrod “J-rod” Sullivan on drums. They are connected in a variety of ways, and their bonds are strengthened by their shared passion for playing music that creates experiences.
JT and Ike are brothers, and along with J-rod, they are from Cartersville, a town in Bartow County, Georgia. Clarence is from Acworth, another town in Bartow County, and JT, Ike, and Clarence have been friends for more than twenty years, first meeting at a musical held at New Beginning Church in Emerson in 2000. J-rod came on board in 2013 as the band’s new drummer, two years after their 2011 formation.
Having toured with major artists, The 4 Korners dropped their first album, an eponymous indie record, in 2014, and in 2015 they signed with Ropeadope Records. Their first and to date only album with Ropeadope Records, Portal of Gold, was released in October 2016. In July 2017, they released a single, “Phraseology,” on their own.
The 4 Korners are known for playing with an inimitably high level of energy. They cite as key influences Chick Corea, Yellow Jackets, and Dave Weckl, though their sound is uniquely their own. When you are listening to The 4 Korners, you are being transported to someplace else, someplace that only you can see, someplace that you share with the world at large.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- We recommend purchasing tickets via computer (not tablet or mobile device) on a Chrome browser which will allow patrons to choose their own seats. Currently, the mobile app does not allow patrons to choose seats. There will be a $1 service fee per ticket to move seats after purchase.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. We recommend patrons for the first show arrive early (by 6:15 pm) to have ample time to enjoy their meal. The restaurant will be cleared at 8:15 to accommodate the second seating. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Open Mic Night - Reservations cannot be made for Open Mic Night. There is a $5 cover charge. Seats are given out on a first come, first served basis. To ensure that your party is seated together all people must be present. We will do our best to accommodate guests, but seating is not guaranteed for parties with late arrivals.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- 10:30pm all bar stools and seats in the 50s will be removed to accommodate the late night series. Patrons seated in the 60s (bench by the wall) may also be asked to move depending on late night reservations.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact Bronwen Mischel directly for more information at email@example.com
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.