Valentine’s Day with Ernest Turner (solo piano)
When: Tue, Feb 14
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm, $45/person for 3 Course Meal
Amazing jazz pianist, Ernest Turner hits the Beyu stage for Valentine’s Day. Romantic jazz music and a delicious 3 course meal prepared specially by Chef David to make your day perfect!
CALL FOR RESERVATIONS TODAY
$45 per person
For nearly twenty years, North Carolina native Ernest Turner has been active on the music scene and has had the pleasure of performing with many great artists, including Delfeayo and Jason Marsalis, Irvin Mayfield and the New Orleans Jazz Orchestra, the Heath Brothers, the late Paul Jeffrey, John Brown and Nneena Freelon, Christian Scott, Russian pop sensation Alsou, Carolyn Malachi and many others. He has also toured nationally and internationally, and is a featured sideman on Stephen Riley’s “El Gaucho” and “Lucky Seven”, and Brian Horton’s “ A Brand New Day”. He has also been active in education, doing numerous music clinics/educational performances and serving on the faculty at East Carolina University from 2006-2010.
Ernest is involved in various musical projects in the North Carolina area, including a recently released live album of trio and quartet music, as well as an upcoming studio album.
ON THE MENU
Appetizer: Two lobster cakes w/ butterbean ragout.
Entrée: Certified angus grilled ribeye or pan seared sea bass over fava bean mash potato and sautéed baby squash topped w spinach and tomato.
Dessert: Chocolate Overload – Our signature chocolate mousse layered over warm chocolate cake with white chocolate covered strawberries.
Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- Seating for the first show begins one hour before the first set. Seating for the second show begins 15 minutes before the second set.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 15 minutes after the reservation time. After 15 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- Please be aware that parties of more than 9 will be subject to a party minimum of $25 per person for jazz events. This amount will be in addition to, rather than including, the ticket price for the evening, and all applicable taxes and gratuity.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact the café manager Malachi Kosanovich directly for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.