Beyú Caffé is an all ages venue.
- Seating is on a priority basis, with patrons who have purchased tickets in advance being given preference. Walk in patrons will be seated as soon as possible; we will make every effort to accommodate requests, however specific tables are not guaranteed.
- Seating for the 8:00 set begins at 7:00, with seating for the 10:00 set to begin at 9:30.
- We can hold reserved tables for up to 30 minutes after the reservation time. After 30 minutes, we will have to release the reserved table, unless we are notified by phone that you want to change your reservation time.
- If you want to sit with others who have purchased tickets separately please call the café as soon as possible with the names of those persons you wish to join so that we can try to hold space. Depending on the show and how quickly tickets are sold for the event, we cannot guarantee combined seating if tickets are not originally purchased as a group.
- Tickets are sold online, over the phone (919) 683-1058 or in person at the café.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON REFUNDABLE, unless the venue cancels the performance due to natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstance.
- There are no discounts on tickets no matter the group size
- Beyú Caffé does have dinner/show packages available for 12 or more with set menus to facilitate your evening. Contact the café manager Malachi Kosanovich directly for more information at email@example.com
- There is no official dress code, however the atmosphere is best suited for dress business casual
For Our Disabled Patrons
- Performance area is accessible and on street level
- Restrooms are located on the main floor and easily accessible.
- If you are in a wheelchair please call the café so we can hold specific space to accommodate the you.